Monday, January 14, 2008

Walcott and West Ham

The very unreliable WestHamFans.org today claimed that Theo Walcott could be joining West Ham on loan for the rest of the season. The rumour seems to have been met with some credence on some of the West Ham forums because of the lack of first team opportunities for Walcott at Arsenal and the fact that West Ham are supposed to be looking to bring in a striker on loan.

West Ham were rumoured to have had a loan offer turned down last January and Walcott seems to be getting a few more outings in Arsenal's first team this season so I can't really see this one happening.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that site. Not only is 'Nev' a bad writer, he also talks out of his arse. And is always wrong.

Just something I've been meaning to ask Ed, do you go to the games?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

Not for the last two seasons I am embarrassed to say. I gave up my job two years ago to concentrate on freelance work and have never got anywhere near being able to afford to go to matches since.

I am barely making enough to live on at the moment so I may have to bite the bullet and try full-time salaried work again. The only compensation would be that I would hopefully be able to afford to go to the footie.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nev is a disgrace 2 West Ham fans. He should go and support the Spuds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!