Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Canio Says Curbs 'One of the Best'

Paolo Di Canio has said that West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is one of the best managers in England. Di Canio, who played for Curbishley at Charlton, has called for West Ham fans to get behind the manager.

"Alan is a good man, he is a great manager," said Di Canio.

"I had the chance to work with him when I used to play for Charlton. He is a hard-working man, and also I think he gives a tactical system in the way you want it and the players follow him in the right way. I think he is one of the best managers in England.

"I always follow every season of West Ham - in particular this season they have done well because I think they have a lot of injuries this year. I think they have done a good job.

"Of course I hope for the future that this club can grow and give more satisfaction to the fans. I still keep West Ham in my heart and I will forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!