Wednesday, May 21, 2008

West Ham Reasonably Happy

West Ham left back George McCartney believes that West Ham have had a reasonable season and admits to feeling tired after playing in every one of West Ham's games.

"If the injuries hadn't been so bad I think we'd have been challenging for Europe, but that wasn't the case," he said. "So tenth place is not the worst place in the world to finish."

"It's been a tough season and they're all good teams in the Premier League and we've managed to stay away from trouble.

"Everyone in the dressing room is reasonably happy with tenth place and we can go away and have a couple of months off and then come back in pre-season with everybody fit and hopefully we can push on and finish higher up the table."

"I've played 44 games this year and after about 35 I was feeling a bit tired, but it's great that I was able to get through all the games and compete in each one.

"I'm looking forward to a few weeks off now and re-charging my batteries."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!