Saturday, July 12, 2008

Obua Offered Trial

African news source are reporting that ex-Kaiser Chiefs player David Obua had a trial with West Ham on Friday.

Obua has claimed he ‘needs a new challenge’ and will no longer be playing in South Africa,

"One thing is for sure, I’m not returning to South Africa. I have nothing to prove in South Africa because I believe I’ve won everything as an individual. I need a new challenge that will only be realised in Europe."

Obua can play at left back or on the left wing. That is two left backs West Ham have been linked with this week. Earlier this week rumours were suggesting West Ham had made an approach for Leicester City's Joe Mattock.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How true is this Obua story? I have read very many articles linking him with a move to West Ham but only someone in England and possibly around West Ham training ground can have a better day. Please say something :-)
Nolbert Muhumuza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!