Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cole to Sign New Four Year Deal

Carlton Cole has been talking to The Daily Mirror about the new four year deal he is to sign with West Ham this week and his ambitions to get into the England team.

Cole claims that his problems off the pitch are behind him and he is now concentrating on his football. He also reveals his ambition to get Match of the Day to stop putting West Ham games on last.

"I've noticed on Match of the Day, West Ham are always last. I don't know if it's a 'W' thing but we are always last. And I know the fans aren't happy. Even if we play well, we are always last!

"I'm going to have to score to get on there because the fans want to be first on Match of the Day. Not last. It's up to us to get up there!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!