Thursday, November 06, 2008

Zola Not Worried

Gianfranco Zola says he is not worried about the fresh financial troubles said to be affecting West Ham chairman Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson.

That doesn’t change anything for me,” he said. “I’m going to keep working with my players and focus on making them play the best they can. The club doesn’t have any problems.

“I’m going to work with these players and I want to work with these players. Right now we don’t need to buy anybody because we have a big, big squad when I have everybody back from injury.

“Then I’ll be thinking maybe I need to sell some players because not all of them are going to get a game. I don’t have concerns. My job is to work with this team and improve them to make a better team.

“Everything I need is in this squad and I’m going to be working with it. That is where the manager comes in.”

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Apparently we're up for sale:

http://westhamclaretinmyblood.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-official-west-ham-are-up-for-sale.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!