Monday, December 01, 2008

Dyer Eyes Christmas Return

Before playing in a behind doors friendly this week Kieron Dyer says he is aiming for a return to first team football over the Christmas period.

"It will be great to get that first game under my belt. I'm not going to say I'm going to be thrown straight back into the first team.

Ideally I will have three or four preparation games and then be ready, perhaps for the Christmas period. Every day I feel sharper and I do believe now I need to make up for lost time.

My 30th birthday is coming up later this month and some players start to look toward the end of their careers when they reach that milestone. With the amount of football I’ve missed though, I feel I have a good five years still left in me."

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree with above comment ! get him fit play him in 3 matches then flog him off before he gets injured again !

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is just trying to get another contract ! sell him and get better in !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!