Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Duxbury on Sky Sports News

Scott Duxbury has appeared on Sky. In the interview he re-emphasised West Ham's project, part of which is not to sell players to Sp~rs,

"We need to be aware of our fans expectations, and we need to be aware who our local rivals are. There's a masssive rivalry between ourselves and Tottenham. As I've said, it's nothing against Tottenham but why on earth should we sell any player that would strengthen their team? It just makes no sense to me.

"We're competitive, we're in a competitive league. I want to finish above Tottenham year after year and I want to deliver success - so I won't be selling any of our players to our local rivals, it just makes no sense to me."

Duxbury also said that Craig Bellamy never went on strike at West Ham and that his not training on the last Friday he spent at the club was a joint decision.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless Duxbury. God bless the 'project'. God bless the board. I don't care about anything else now. WE HATE SPU*S! How good is that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!