Monday, February 09, 2009

Collins Injury Worry

It seems that Juande Ramos has discovered that Julien Faubert is not quite as good as he seemed to be be in that YouTube video he watched. After Faubert came on for 30 minutes as a substitute for Real Madrid against Racing Santander he said,

"He didn’t show anything ... We would be better not to speak about his display."

James Collins has pulled out of the Wales squad with a knee problem. Hopefully this is just precautionary and he will be fit for next weekend's fifth round FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough.

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola has been talking up Carlton Cole again ahead of this week's internationals,

"I think Carlton will be a very good player for England," said Zola. "I have just been in the job six months so I can't really say to Fabio 'do this or that'.

"I am sure he will be a good player for him but whether he plays or not I don't know.

"He had a couple of opportunities but he had one man on top of him straightaway. Carlton is a player who is improving and am sure he will get better and better."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!