Thursday, September 17, 2009

Franco Signs

West Ham have finally confirmed the signing of Mexican striker Guillermo Franco, who was out of contract since leaving Villarreal CF. The official West Ham website says that it is not yet certain if he will be involved against Liverpool this weekend.

Franco said, on joining West Ham,

"I am really happy to sign for West Ham. It was my dream to come to the Premier League and I am proud to play for a club that has so much history. This is a very important stage in my career and I hope to score lots of goals for the club this season and then play at the World Cup.

"This is an important team with great players and a great manager. I know that the club are very ambitious and want to do well. I want to do my best to make that happen and I am excited about the challenge.

"The main motivation was to play in the Premier League. I love English football and I love the Premier League. I had the possibility of joining Estudiantes and two Spanish clubs, but it was the Premier League that drew me here. I can fulfil my desire with West Ham and I am very happy to be here."

4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

West Ham to be taken over by Wallmart?

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can t be worse than the Icelan-dics

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it s spelled WALMART ,you illiterate 2 bob FUNT

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO REALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS NEW PLAYER FROM AMERICAN CONTINENT BORN IN ARGENTINA AND BECAME MEXICAN CITIZEN ALSO IS PART OF EUROPEAN COMMUNITY (SPAIN) IS AN INTERSTING OPORTUNITY TO SHOW HIS LEVEL AFTER PLAYED FOR AN SPAIN TEAM FOR OVER TWO YEARS HE GOT EXPERIENCE AND IT WILL BE BETTER IF HE HAS MINUTES EVERY GAME. GOOD LUCK GUILLE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!