Monday, September 21, 2009

More Injury News

It seems that Junior Stanislas and Luis Jimenez could both back in contention for the Bolton game. Matthew Upson is reporting no further problems from his injury on Saturday.

Valon Behrami however will undergo further tests this week on his injury.


In other news, Alessandro Diamanti has rejected claims that he touched the ball twice during his penalty kick against Liverpool. If you listened to most of the commentators on the game you would think that it was impossible to lift a ball off the ground without kicking it twice.

"I slipped but I don't believe I touched it twice," said Diamanti. "I was trying to hit it down the middle and that is what happened.

"I am just sorry we lost because we played well as a team."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!