Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sullivan Values West Ham at Nothing

The Daily Telegraph claim that West Ham have turned down an offer from David Sullivan to buy the club for nothing, or in The Telegraph's words,

"Sullivan is believed to have made clear that he wanted to take over West Ham without paying anything."

I can't believe the present owners turned down such a generous offer.

I'm sure Sullivan's constant attacks on West Ham have some serious purpose, I just wonder if he is going to get serious with his offers any time soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah blah Duncedale....blah blah Icelandics..blah blah funts... Ect.

Just thought I'd save our friend the effort.

Carry on...

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Ham the Man said...

Hehehehe Good one 1:44! Real topnotch stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!