Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Liverpool to Bid for Cole

Valon Behrami has been called up for the Switzerland national team, despite wanting a rest to help his recovery from his recent leg injury.

"I’m going to play for Switzerland for the first time in a while and for me it’s not really the best time to go,” said Behrami. "I still need to work on my problem and I’m not really too happy to have got the call.

"I am getting better every game but I am not 100 per cent. I need to strengthen my injured leg and that will come with games. It’s a difficult moment and I think about these things. I really like to give all I have to West Ham to be honest.

"I want to stay here and, like I said before, everyday I want to stay here. I enjoy everything at this club and team and I want to stay here 100 per cent.
"


The Daily Mirror claim that Liverpool are to make a bid for Carlton Cole in January.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUNK OFF BENITEZ. YOU'RE JUST A FAT DAVID MOYES

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do Liverpool feel the need to continually conduct their transfer business through the gutter press.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!