Monday, March 08, 2010

Dyer Reacts

Kieron Dyer has reacted to the suggestions of West Ham's new owners that he should consider retirement by saying he has turned the corner with his injury problems and can now hopefully do his best for West Ham.

"If you buy a football club and you are the owners, you say what you want. They are entitled to their opinions.

"Everyone has forgotten that I probably had a worse leg break than Aaron Ramsey and have had four operations to try to get it right. I have put in everything I can to get fit for this club but it is not enough for some people.

"It is a long road but the physios and I have got to the bottom of my problems now. So I want to do my best for West Ham and hopefully you will see the old Kieron Dyer again.

"All I can do is get my head down. I have the backing of the manager and hopefully I can get there. Hopefully I can change some other people's minds."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!