Thursday, February 25, 2010

West Ham Tried to Buy Zayatte in January

In an interview with The Daily Star, that will annoy all Hull fans, defender Kamil Zayatte said West Ham offered to buy the player in January.

"I almost left Hull during the last transfer window. Two big clubs, Tottenham and West Ham, were interested, but Hull wanted too much money for me.

"But I won't give up. I'll work hard to regain my form and finish the season strongly, and we'll see what happens in June. If all goes well, I see myself at a bigger club than Hull."

I'm sure this will ensure he gets a great reception the next time Hull are at home.


Kieron Dyer got another hour's football under his belt yesterday playing for West Ham reserves against Chelsea Reserves. West Ham won the game 2-1 with goals from Anthony Edgar and Olly Lee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!