Monday, February 15, 2010

Cole Rejected Two Transfer Offers

The Daily Mail has today published a rumour that has been floating around on KUMB over the last few days that Carlton Cole turned down two transfer offers in January.

The Mail quote Cole as saying,

My only priority is to get back to full fitness and do my best on the pitch,' said Cole.

"I wasn't in the least bit interested in entertaining offers, my only focus was and still is to do the best I can for West Ham for the rest of the season in the situation we are in.

"There has been speculation about my future, however, I am not one to shirk my responsibility."

4 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LAD!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous TBI said...

So did we accept these offers and he turned them down?

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Tim Bkk said...

Another non story from the Daily Fail. I wonder what it is that makes this rag try so hard to show WHU in a bad light.

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ink don't come off the daily mail so it's good for wiping your arse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!