Wednesday, February 10, 2010

West Ham vs Birmingham

Despite West Ham's poor form I have been oddly optimistic ahead of recent games, only to be hugely disappointed at the results.

I'm full of dread however going into the Birmingham game. I have to agree with David Sullivan that West Ham are on paper a bigger club than Birmingham. I'd even argue that West Ham have the better players.

However Alex McLeish has got the best out of what looks a distinctly average team and he seems to have the knack of getting his team to win games. Something West Ham have struggled with all year. On recent form this looks a difficult game for West Ham.

It is Sod's Law then that when I have lost hope of West Ham winning this game that Lawro suddenly favours West Ham.


Lawro says that on Saturday West Ham had enough chances to win three games of football. He also believes that David Gold and David Sullivan's desperation to beat Birmingham will transmit itself to the team.

Lawro predicts a 2-0 West Ham win


Sky are less optimistic about West Ham's chances.

Sky predict a 1-1 draw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!