Sunday, March 28, 2010

No One Wants to Manage West Ham

The Daily Mail say that Arsenal have been given first option to buy Carlton Cole.

ESPN say that Zola has given the players three days off and has himself gone on a three day holiday to Italy.

The Star report that Slavan Bilic doesn't want to take over from Zola.

"I love West Ham very much but that job is not for me right now. Not today. I want to qualify for the European Championships and nothing is going to change that. I am staying for all my country’s qualifiers."


The News of the World say that Glenn Hoddle and Graeme Souness have also turned down the West Ham managers job.

The Mail say that Alex McLeish is being lined up to take over (hmm, not sure he will want to leave a Premier League side for one destined for the Championship).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!