Monday, May 10, 2010

Boa Morte Says Good Bye

Boa Morte has revealed that he is probably leaving West Ham at the end of June when his contract expires.

Yesterday Boa Morte signed off in style with a fine goal against Man City followed by some fine criticism of the present owners' media campaign against Gianfranco Zola.

On the official West Ham website Boa Morte acknowledged that he hasn't always been a favourite with some of the West Ham fans,

"It was a good experience to get a good reception. This was my last game as well, so thanks to everyone. I have had some hard times with the West Ham supporters but that's just football. I kept working and never turned my face away - that's the way to be in football, and I'm happy to be like that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!