Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pumas Agree Deal for Barrera

The president of Pumas, Victor Mahbub, has said that the club and Pablo Barrera have agreed his transfer to West Ham.

"We have just finished the negotiations for transferring Pablo Barrera to West Ham. We and the player are satisfied with the arrangement that we have done with West Ham," Mahbub told Mediotiempo.

The fee is rumoured to be in the region of £4 million. However Mahbub also suggested that Barrera wouldn't be staying at West Ham permanently.

"Barrera will be signing a four-year contract, then in two or three years be transferred to another team."

Barrera himself said,

"I have been informed during the afternoon on Friday that my transfer to West Ham has been arranged.

"Now I am starting to get very anxious about travelling to England so I can join my new team, know my team-mates, the stadium, the city, everything."

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger danielvdean said...

www.followtheirons.blogspot.com

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The waste of time is the ignorant ,brainless funt at 12.42. Franco was one of the few bright sparks last season . Shut your trap, fuppet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!