Friday, August 06, 2010

Reid Signs for West Ham

West Ham have confirmed the signing of Walter Reid on a three-year contract from Danish club FC Midtjylland.

Walter Reid said of his move,

"My dream has been to come and play in the Premier League and I am happy that I am a West Ham player.

"It has been a mad couple of weeks and the last couple of days have been pretty hectic, so I am just happy to be here now. I am pretty decent fitness-wise. I had a game last Sunday so I am in pretty good nick."

Reid usually plays as a centre back but played for New Zealand in South Africa as a right back.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or try Winston Reid.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

walter???

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so we signed walton from the beano.

he will make a great strong center back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!