Saturday, September 04, 2010

Behrami Statement

Valon Behrami has made a statement on the official West Ham website to state his dedication to West Ham. It is a really positive response from Behrami to his failed move to Roma and I think is exactly what West ham fans wanted to hear from him.

"I am concentrating 100 per cent to give this club good results. There is nothing more in my head.

"In the last three weeks, the manager and the chairman have both helped me a lot because they understood the situation. Of course in football, there is the business side as well. We didn't find the right solution for the club and for me.

"I now just want to try to help everyone here, the people who have helped me with a difficult moment [in my life]. Now we as a team are in a difficult moment and I give everything.

"I feel that the fans understand my situation and they will help me like they did in my first two years at West Ham. And they will also do that for the third year. They know I try to give 100 per cent, sometimes it was good, sometimes not - but if we are all together I feel we can do something good this year."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!