Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sears Sent to Scunthorpe

Freddie Sears has joined Scunthorpe on loan for one month.


Avram Grant says that Matthew Upson should be in the England squad,

"He was proud to play for England and is still proud. I think he is still available. He needs to be back in the squad. It would be good for him and also good for England."


Victor Obinna says he is enjoying playing in the Premier League,

"I am settled now and I’m enjoying myself. This is the kind of football I really wanted to play and I’m really happy to be here and to play in the English Premier League.

The football is really fast and that’s the kind of football I’m hoping to play. I’ve been trying to adapt and it hasn’t been that difficult for me. I’m looking to start scoring goals because I believe that is what West Ham wants."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!