Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Feeling Optimistic About West Ham

What a difference three points make.

A great away win tonight and West Ham's position suddenly looks a lot more positive. A win on Sunday at home to Birmingham (a real shame they picked up a point tonight) and things will begin to look almost positively rosy. If we can then follow that with a win at West Brom then we might even be able to look forward to that mid-table finish that Avram Grant often hints at.

Ignore my pessimistic post below, I'm not sure why I ever doubted West Ham.

On another note I'm about to enter a week's internet silence. Normal service (and hopefully not the pessimism) will resume on Monday 14th Feb.

5 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great win tonight!!
Great that Keane scored
Bigger teams have been turned over at Blackpool
fingers crossed this is the start of something good
COYI !!!!!!!!!
Bob The Hammer

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feels really good, hope this is just the first step of a winning streak!

svk Hammer

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Si Jewell said...

Very positive first steps since the window. Keane offers us that something upfront we have lacked since Carlitos! Energy, and the ability to get into scoring positions. He has experience & seems alot more match sharp than most would have figured!

Whole team played with confidence, Parker as captain makes such a difference, he installs confidence in everyone around him..
Hopefully this is the push on for the next 2 games, with even 4 points from them i feel we are setting ourselves up very well, the league doesnt look so bleak anymore!

COYI!!

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Masty said...

Why the week silence? Great blog by the way, I check the site a couple of times a day.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a difference a day makes. Great result and from the little I saw, great performance.

Confidence is key and we are gaining more and more every game.

Brum on Sunday is tough but we are owed a result against them and I hope Avram uses the Carling defeat to fire the team up. I was in with the Brum fans behind the home dugout last Weds and I hope the same two blokes turn up at UP on Sunday, I'll give em "break his f**king legs" which is all I heard from the pair of them all game.

Anyway, 3 points against Brum and at least a point against the Baggies and I'll be one happy bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!