Tuesday, July 25, 2006

West Ham in for Ricardo

Portuguese newspapers are reporting today that West Ham are prepared to offer £3 million for Sporting Lisbon and Portugal goalie Ricardo. The keeper has helped defeat England in both Euro 2004 and this summer's World Cup finals through his saves in penalty shoot-outs.

However, Ricardo has already begun to rubbish reports of him leaving Sporting Lisbon,

"I feel very good at Sporting who, for me, are one of the best clubs in the world," he told Portuguese sports newspaper A Bola. I feel proud to be considered one of the best goalkeepers at the World Cup but I repeat, I am at one of the best clubs in the world. I am very calm and very satisfied to be representing Sporting."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!