Sunday, August 12, 2007

Konchesy Blames Curbishley

Paul Konchesky has attacked West Ham manager Alan Curbishley saying he is an old school manager and the reason we didn't sign Tevez or Bent,

"There was, and still is, a lot of unhappy players at the club who don't like him. I am one of them and he knows that, and that is why I left the club.

"I know there are a lot of players who don't think he is any good. I am sure that is one of the main reasons Carlos Tevez didn't stay at the club, and also why Darren Bent refused to sign for West Ham. It was because of the manager.

"He is hard to get on with. He doesn't have much banter; he is serious all the time, he keeps himself to himself and doesn't get involved - very old school."

Obviously too serious for Konchesky, who should do well at the West Ham hating Fulham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!