Sunday, June 08, 2008

More Non-West Ham News

A couple of weeks ago I did an interview with the sonorous Eddie Mair for BBC Radio 4's iPM programme. The interview was held on the afternoon of the FA Cup final - so I missed seeing the final for the first time in about 20 years.

When I got home from Broadcasting House the final had just finished but iPM was just starting. I sat through the programme waiting for the interview to air - but you guessed it - they cut me!

Today however I discovered that iPM actually posted the interview on their BBC website.

The interview was about Google Maps' Street View and the prospect of it arriving in Europe (one of my other blogs is Google Maps Mania - so I know far too much about this stuff). I have embedded the interview below - in truth more to boost my own ego than anything else.

To listen just press play on the image below:



If the embedded player is taking too long to load (it seems very slow today) don't bother waiting for it - it really isn't that interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!