Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beckham Looking Forward to West Ham Game

David Beckham has spoken about looking forward to Thursday's game between the MLS AllStars and West Ham,

"I am looking forward to it. I always liked playing against West Ham, especially being an East End boy as well. I played against them a few times with Manchester United. I always especially liked playing at Upton Park, because it is a place obviously near my house and near where I come from. Also, I usually scored against West Ham at Upton Park which was always nice!"

"It’s great, being an East End boy, playing against West Ham so many times for Manchester United, and also scoring against West Ham, which didn’t go down well with a few friends.
"

2 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Si Jewell said...

but you gave it all up for money.. ahh bless

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was on Talksport a couple of weeks ago saying exactly the same thing about how he has such a good record against West Ham... I'm starting to go back to seriously disliking the dude again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!