Sunday, July 20, 2008

West Ham in the Sunday Papers

Various sources are reporting that West Ham United will complete the signing of Valon Behrami tomorrow for around £5 million. However 'various sources' know about as much as you and I.


Julien Faubert has said he hopes to reward the patience of the West Ham fans.

“Craig and I have been very unlucky,” Faubert said. “I hope Craig and I will be luckier this season with injuries and that our pace can help the club into European places.

“I think we have we have great players and a great team. I think we can play very well and play for the first six places. We also have the players here to win a cup too.

“The supporters and the manager have been patient and waited for me. Now I hope I’ll have no more injuries and I’ll be able to play very well for West Ham.”


Barcelona director Rafael Yuste said on a TV show in Spain that Eidur Gudjohnsen has no future at the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!