Wednesday, July 23, 2008

City to Bid for Bellamy

According to The Daily Mail Man City want to buy the West Ham first team. The Mail have been keen to suggest that Mark Hughes is after Lucas Neill, the 'newspaper' now say that City will make an £8 million offer for Craig Bellamy.


Alan Curbishley has been speaking about the departure of Zamora and Pantsil,

I think the lure of first team football was big for both of them,” said the West Ham manager.

I think John Pantsil was very happy at the club, but didn't play many games last year, while Bobby may have looked at Craig Bellamy coming back, I don't know.

“But I think it was a good deal for everybody really. Bobby has left on great terms with everybody and so has John and I wish them well.

"We all move on, so you will have to see what we do. People are talking about us and what we are doing, but just have a look at what we do by the time the window closes, and see where we are at.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!