Monday, September 22, 2008

Di Michele Wants to Make a Name for Himself

West Ham maanger Gianfranco Zola has compared Di Michele to Di Canio but Di Michele says he is no Di Canio.

I told David he can do unbelievable things but he needs to improve his finishing - which shows he listens to me,” said Zola.

I saw him in Italy many times doing unbelievable things, then missing in front of the keeper. I hope he can do as well as Di Canio did for these supporters. He has everything in his bag to be successful for West Ham.

"I am just David Di Michele," West Ham's new striker replied.

"Paolo Di Canio was a great, great player for West Ham and he has to be respected for what he did for this club. My hope is to do well and make a name for myself at such a big club. I will give my all to do this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!