Wednesday, September 17, 2008

West Ham News

Ex-West Ham full back Stuart Pearce has told the BBC that West Ham are bold to appoint Zola manager,



"He's been a fantastic ambassador to this country, playing for Chelsea. I think everyone will wish him well. People speak very highly of him. Hopefully he'll be successful there. It's a fantastic club that he's involved in. I only spent two years there but I enjoyed every minute of my time at West Ham and time will tell whether he's successful."

The Daily Star claim that West Ham, Blackburn and Ipswich are all chasing 16-year-old Australian striker Joe Gibbs from Manly United.

Anyone know what is happening with Bellamy or Appiah?

Bellamy has dropped off PhysioRoom's radar - does this mean he is fit to play against Newcastle?

Appiah said he was considering offers from West Ham and Arsenal, Arsenal said they weren't interested, Appiah hasn't signed for West Ham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!