Monday, October 20, 2008

We Could Have Won

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola thinks West Ham were lucky to come out of yesterday's game with no points but was pleased with the return of Craig Bellamy.

"I feel like we could have got more than one [point] looking at the game that we played and the way we played," said Zola. "I didn't think we were going to come away with nothing. I am convinced that we could have won this game but this is football. Sometimes it's not very logical."

"One definite positive was the form of Craig Bellamy on his first start in claret and blue for more than a year. "I was pleased. Especially in the first half he played very well. He's been out for a long time so I didn't expect him to be at his best but I'm confident he will be back soon at his full level."

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Herita Ilunga said...

Hello,

I'm writing for Herita because he's still not fluent in english. He has just put on line his blog. The main goal of this blog is to talk about the integration of Herita in West Ham team and to increase relationship between fans and players.
Can you add the adress of Herita's blog on your blog ? In return, he will add yours in his blog.
The adress of the blog is the following ; http://heritailunga.blogspot.com/
Can you tell me on herita email : herita.ilunga@gmail.com when you'll have make the operation ?
I hope your answer .
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!