Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zola Won't Buy in January

Zola has revealed that new West Ham signing won't be in contention for the first team for a fortnight,

"It's too early for Tristan. It will take him a couple of weeks to be fit for the Premier League," Zola said. "I brought him to the club firstly because he is a good player and secondly because Dean Ashton is injured."

Zola also revealed that he won't be looking for new players in January,

"Right now I'm really not concerned about buying anybody. I think, right here, I have got everything I need to achieve our target.

We have a lot of players here and I can only play eleven players plus seven on the bench. It is a big squad when I have everybody back from injury. Certainly I will have to make some choices."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!