Tuesday, October 14, 2008

West Ham Sign Tristan

West Ham have completed the signing of 32 year old Diego Tristan. Tristan who was a free agent has been on trial at the club for the last two weeks whilst the West Ham coaches assessed his fitness.

Tristan had this to say on signing for West Ham,

"The manager has spent lots of time working with me. He has helped me a lot and I want to say thanks to him by scoring lots of goals and doing well for the club. I am very grateful to the manager for giving me the opportunity to play here.

"I have been really impressed from the moment I arrived at the training ground. The coaching staff and the players have all helped me to settle in. I had a lot of offers to go to other countries and play for a lot of money but I feel that I still have lots to offer and I want to show West Ham fans that I can still play at the highest level. That is why I am here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!