Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pazzini says 'Come and get me!"

Giampaolo Pazzini has issued a come and get me plea to English Premier League clubs, whilst claiming that Zola and West Ham are interested in his services.

"The Premier League is a great league and any footballer in the world would love to play there," he said. "I know Zola very well and I am not surprised that he is interested in taking me to West Ham. My future is my responsibility and I am ready to leave Fiorentina if it is for a great club and a great project."

Pazzini is the third choice striker at Fiorentina behind Gilardinho and Mutu. His stats suggest a scoring record of around 1 in 3 starts but don't look so good when you include games when he has come off the bench.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!