Sunday, December 07, 2008

West Ham Sunday Gossip

The News of the World report that Luis Boa Morte is unhappy at not starting for West Ham,

"I can’t hide from the fact that I would like to play in more matches,” said the Hammers midfielder.

"I don’t understand why I’m not playing and although I’ve come on as a substitute, I’ve not really started. I’m not sure if I’ll go back to Portugal yet as I’ve not really had any discussions because I’ve not had permission from West Ham.

"But I won’t rule anything out that’s for sure
."

The People say Harry Redknapp is worried about the reception he will get at West Ham now he works for the enemy.

The News of the World say Aston Villa striker Marlon Harewood is a £4million target for Stoke City.

4 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he must be jokeing...he's is 1 of if not the worst west ham players ever...not only that he is severly over weight

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if his comments were made before or after the Liverpool match, but if they were made afterwards I for one will chip in for the airfare to send him back to Portugal tomorrow. That was another in a long line of pathetic misses that could have won us a match. Tough to choose between BM and Titi Camara for the most crap forward we have ever had. In Camara's favour, at least he KNEW he was crap...

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would David Kelly ( and his legs of Jelly) be in he top five?, as it looks like we have one and two !

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add the Boogy man in his Caravan and Freddy L and his wallet and you have a nap hand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!