Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Faubert Blows it Big Time

I think Julien Faubert is showing an incredible amount of disloyalty to West Ham. The club paid his wages for a year whilst he was injured. Now he has missed a couple of game because of his own poor performances and he throws a hissy fit.

Here's what he told French radio station, RMC,

Zola has said he relies on me, but I don’t see anything coming. I didn’t play against Newcastle and I don’t know what he is up to.

“Right now my agent is discussing with clubs. Playing for a club such as Lyon is my priority to re-launch my international career. But the problem is that my selling price is very high.

It's about time Faubert did some talking on the pitch.

5 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, but how could he ever make it on the starting 11 of the french national team if he never gets any time on the pitch. is it that it am not understanding him correctly? he wants to be able to play on the international stage?

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive never really got to see him on the right wing. at times i think he is easily the best passer of the side but other times he gives the ball away far to cheaply. it would be nice to see him down the wing but with dyer coming back and noble parker and behrami the left wing is the only position available.

with the left wingers leaving the club i think we will have more of
bellamy cole dyer
behrami parker noble
ilunga upson collins neil?
green

the formation zola loves with dyer furthest back where etherington was playing at the start of the zola rein

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I agree with the above post, except for Faubert - right back - on the bench until he walks the walk and stops the disloyal talk.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you putting Collison, probably one of our most creative players lately?

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

French sour grapes mate, go pour some whine.
Looks like Julian can't "hack" it in English football.
That's a pity when a player does their talking to newspapers, not on the pitch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!