Tuesday, February 10, 2009

West Ham vs Man Utd - Live Twitter

Benji Lanyado attempted to live blog West Ham's game against Manchester United at the weekend using Twitter and Twitpic (coverage here). If you have a Twitter account you can add to the live fun by adding the tag #whulive to a Tweet made during the game.

Inspired by Benji's efforts I wondered if Google Static Maps could help in providing instant illustrations of goals scored.

Here's my efforts (shame it's not a West Ham goal).



A. In the 62nd minute Paul Scholes passed across field to
B. R Giggs who ran with the ball into
C. the area before scoring in the bottom right corner from 12 yards



If anyone is interested you can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/KeirClarke. However - a word of warning - my Twitterings are strictly West Ham free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!