Monday, March 29, 2010

Zola Staying at West Ham

The prevailing winds seem to suggest that Gianfranco Zola won't be resigning as West Ham manager and is unlikely to be sacked until the summer.

Martin Samuel in The Daily Mail says that David Sullivan missed his opportunity to sack Zola in January. He didn't do it at the time Samuel argues because he didn't want to alienate the West Ham fans.

The Times say that David Sullivan and David Gold, the joint-chairmen, told Zola on Saturday night that they would not dismiss him. In The Mail Mido insists that the players are all behind Zola.

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you feel proud of the way that you defended the previous owners in spite of the inept and abusive way in which they treated the club,its supporters and its history. If it were not for people like you West Ham actually might have been shot of the previous owners sooner.


But no- you had to put your two pennneth in. Just liek you had to put your two penneth in about zamora. And you were wrong . Again and again and again

You and Inane Duncedale

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Ian the hammer said...

We'll that us down. We won't get another point with the chelski c**ts in charge. Zo#a out!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

@anonymous

I am personally responsible for West Ham's relegation this season and the state of the world's economy but I can't be held guilty for your failure to understand what your read.

For example, if I say that I don't think that you will stop your deluded rants it doesn't actually mean that I want you to keep coming on here and embarrassing yourself.

Now for the last time I did not support the previous owners and I did not want West Ham to sell Zamora.

Please feel free to tell me if there is any other way I can explain this to you in a way that you might understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!