Friday, September 24, 2010

West Ham to Bid for Mackie

The Mail say that Avram Grant is their favourite for the next manager to be sacked.

The Mirror say that Gianfranco Zola has applied to manage the Ghana national team.

Some reports suggest that West Ham are considering a move for QPR striker Jamie Mackie in the January transfer window. Mackie has scored eight goals in seven matches. However I have a feeling that a cash rich QPR might be able to fend off any transfer advances from a cash poor West Ham.

4 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Daily Mail can go get Aids,cancer or some other terminal illness,which is excatly what the reporters of that paper deserve.

SCUM OF THE EARTH.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Eddie C said...

I concur with the above comment!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous MattyG said...

I think mist people do!!!! Wonder I'd any journo's took him up on the offer!!!!

Back on today, let's hope we beat the spuds today, especially as I read on sky sports that Harry accused us of tapping up Jamie O'Hara!!! Like he can talk about tapping people up!!!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous MattyG said...

And sorry for the spelling, my phone changed all the words!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!