Wednesday, December 08, 2010

West Ham Transfer Rumours

Last week it was Wayne Bridge. This week The Star say West Ham are interested in loaning Shaun Wright-Phillips from Man City. The Star say Man City will let Wright-Phillips leave in January, however, like Bridge, his wages will prove a problem for many clubs.

The Sun claim that West Ham and Bolton are both chasing out-of-favour Real Madrid midfielder Sergio Canales. The 19 year old has played just 94 minutes in the league this season.

Elsewhere rumours persist that West Ham will try to offload Carlton Cole in January and may try to sign Villa's John Carew.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send Carlton Carl to...well anywhere. The further away from Upton Park the better.
SWP is the funniest thing I've read for ages! Media always goo for a laugh. He ain't gonna join us. Not a chance in hell. If he does I'll donate £100 to this blog.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree on cole. he simply serves no purpose at this
club, and if anything,he is bad for team spirit because of his poor work rate

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Rent Apartment Nerja said...

haha mr anonymous! you better put your name up just in case! ;-)

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thats the beauty of 'anon' Any way if you want my £100, my name is Carlton Cole. You can find me sitting on the beach wondering how I got here and why my first touch is described as 'piss poor'

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Rent Apartment Nerja said...

haha nice! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!