Thursday, December 02, 2010

Birmingham in the Semi-Final

West Ham have drawn Birmingham in the semi-final of the Carling Cup. I was kind of hoping for Ipswich, I always look forward to a game against the Tractor Boys, but a semi-final against Birmingham looks winnable.

The first leg is at the Boleyn Ground in the week commencing 10 January 2011, with the second leg at St Andrew's following in the week commencing 24 January 2011. It's a shame it isn't the other way around. Having the home leg last I think gives a little advantage, but I have a feeling this could be the year that West Ham win the League Cup for the first time.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Rent Apartment Nerja said...

Yeah defo the 2nd best draw we could have had! Just hope Ipswich can upset the gooners cause they are gonna be tough to beat should we get through to the final!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!