Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mears Wants Out of West Ham

In an interview with The Sun, a clearly unhappy, Tyrone Mears claims he needs to leave West Ham to get first team football,

"I think it’s time for me to get out of club. I have been training hard and playing for the reserves but nothing has come of it. My confidence is really low and the best thing for me to do is get out.

We have not had a proper right-back all season and I’ve still not featured. I spoke to the gaffer and he told me I just had to wait for new bodies to come in.

I think the club has had a few calls but I’m just waiting for an offer so I can go out and get a few games. I think a loan move would be good for me because I reckon I could still have a future at the club. I just haven’t had the chance to prove myself.

When Alan Pardew was manager it wasn’t really working. He (Curbishley) has brought a bit more discipline to the squad. He’s changed it and is doing his own thing. Hopefully that will keep us up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!