Monday, July 02, 2007

West Ham - A Dream Come True

A few West Ham fans on various forums have been questioning the commitment of Faubert after some of the comments of his agent, who suggested that Faubert was told by Bordeaux 'it is West Ham or nowhere'. Theses fans will be pleased to hear then that Julien Faubert sounds delighted to be at West Ham,

"I am very happy. For me it has always been a dream to play in the Premier League and now that dream is coming true. West Ham United is a great club and I cannot wait to enjoy this experience.

"Things happened very quickly in the past few days. As soon as I was told that West Ham wanted to sign me, I was very happy and saw it as a wonderful opportunity. I like the fact that West Ham is recognised as a family club and I am looking forward to being a part of this.

"I have already visited the stadium and it gave me a very good feeling. It is hard to describe, but the atmosphere was very special. I have also met some of the people working at the Club and they have made me feel very welcome.

"The Chairman, Mr Magnusson, is a very passionate man and has a lot of ambition. I believe that he will bring great success to West Ham and it is very exciting to think about being a part of that.

"This is a big step for me and I am looking forward to my future here in England. It is a very exciting opportunity and I hope I can be part of great success at West Ham United."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!