Tuesday, August 28, 2007

West Ham in Adriano Talks

West Ham have issues an official statement saying that they are in talks with Inter Milan about taking Brazilian striker Adriano on loan. The statement says that West Ham are discussing a loan deal at present.

The BBC say that Adriano has slipped down the order at Milan because of a "loss of form amid a succession of injuries and doubts over his commitment".

It is believed that Scott Duxbury flew out to Italy this morning to try and arrange the loan deal. Unfortunately for West Ham Adriano himself ruled out the possibility of going out on loan only yesterday and is demanding a permanent move,

“I don’t want to go out on loan again. I’ve already been at Parma and at that time it was right for my career, but now I really must leave for good and that’s that.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!