Thursday, November 01, 2007

West Ham's Cole to Take his Chance

Most of the media are today reporting on Carlton Cole's elevation to the West Ham first eleven and his desire to take make this chance count.

“There are a lot of injuries at the club at the moment, so I have a good chance to establish myself,” he said. “Hopefully I can do a good job. The manager has put a lot of faith in me and I just want to repay him and get the goals that he needs.

“I want to do as much as I can do and don’t want to leave any stones unturned in my career. I don’t want to waste my career on things off the pitch.

“I am almost 24 now and am cracking on. I feel I should have had a lot of games under my belt, but I haven’t and this is a little window for me to do that. I have not helped the situation in my career but hopefully I can turn the corner now.”

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wo there coley! lets start with controling the ball properly and then we will look at scoring goals.
heres a tip go down the park with your mates and practice passing the ball to eachover and controling and passing with both feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!