Thursday, May 15, 2008

West Ham in for Dunne

This story is a day late.

Yesterday various web sites (including the BBC) were saying that The Daily Express were reporting that West Ham were offering £6 million for Man City's Richard Dunne. I couldn't find the original story - and the fact that the same sources said that Dunne's current contract could be bought out for £1 million but West Ham were offering £6 million anyway made the story seem a little dubious to my tired and ageing eyes.

However the story seems to be getting off it's feet and jogging around the park. So there you are - I don't believe it - and don't think Dunne is worth £6 million - but I wouldn't say no at around the £3 million mark.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the right price ,cud be a reasonable acquisition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!