Friday, July 25, 2008

West Ham Close on Goalkeeper

According to Shakhtar Donetsk goalkeeper Jan Lastuvka he was on the verge of a move to West Ham this week but negotiations between the two clubs seem to have stalled.

"The offer from West Ham is there. The club wants me and going back to the English league is definitely interesting and alluring," the keeper said.

"Unfortunately, the negotiations have become very complicated on certain matters.

"I will not comment on any figures, but in general we were almost agreed with West Ham when the transfer fee increased very much all of a sudden.

"Since Monday the discussions have appeared to me very strange and under those conditions I don't rush into anything."

However Lastuvka said that the talks were continuing,

"We have not ended the talks, they still go on, but we cannot delay it much."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!