Tuesday, January 20, 2009

West Ham Make £10 million Bid for Striker

According to The Independent West Ham have made a £10 million bid for 19 year old, Serie B striker Savio Nsereko.

The German striker currently plays for Brescia and is apparently highly rated by Gianfranco Zola and technical director Gianluca Nani, who was previously at Brescia.

The Independent claim that West Ham have also been in talks with 23-year-old Daniel Pablo Osvaldo, to take him on loan from Fiorentina until the end of the season, with an option to acquire the former Italian Under-21 international, for around £7m in the summer.

Meanwhile The Daily Mail say Newcastle are about to bid £2 million for Lucas Neill. Newcastle withdrew their interest in Neill at the end of last week when West Ham more or less accused the club of trying to tap up their captain. The Mail claim fresh injuries have forced Newcastle into a rethink.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Tim, Bangkok said...

Keir

I think you missed the best bit from the Indy. Duxbury quoted as saying West Ham will never sell a top player to Spuds again. Quote of the year in my opinion.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tell you what ....duxbury can suck my dick . if they offer money ...good money then that fucking cunt will sell ....to anyone with the biggest bid even them fucking spurs cunts . fuckin shit em !!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous angryBALLS said...

i am really sorry, but i like to visit this blog. can't you take the filthy language to some other blog! PLEASE!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!